7. My name is Andrea, and find it a little surreal that people refer to me as Momma in Flip Flops, but I guess as the years go by and that's the name you have on many profiles, what else should I be known as!? I also go by.. Mom, Mommy, & Ang... or whatever weird name my husband calls me.. you know like on Ray from I Love Raymond.. he always calls Deborah some strange name.. well that's me at times. ;) Oh.. and yes, I really like that show. I can relate something to almost all the episodes. Ha!
6. I'm the oldest of twelve.. yep.. that's right.. twelve children. Two of which are adopted (the youngest two)...the youngest is the same age as my daughter five and they are quite the pals. My family is pretty awesome for the most part, we have our tifts with each other, but really.. there is nothing like a sibling! I love them all. We (my husband and I) currently have four children - three boys & a girl.. and two little loves in heaven. Right now in life the thought of having twelve children myself.. well it
4. I mentioned last month sometime.. I've had my babies at home. My mom has delivered them all with another dear friend. If I were ever to go back to work I think I'd like to be a CNM..birth is a beautiful thing if you really understand it. It seems like I'm out of this stage in my life.. where I was all gung-ho and talking about it all the time.. but I'm passionate about breastfeeding, baby wearing, home birth, attached parenting, and the likes. I have grown though as the years have gone by and know that every one's life is different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. All is very dear to me though!
3. I met the love of my life when I was nineteen.. dated through most of college and got married four months after I graduated. Kurt is his name and also like I Love Raymond... I call him whatever weird name that fits at the moment! My hubby is an Engineer and a hard workin' one at that. It takes a certain women to be married to an Engineer.. they're a breed of their own. I won't trade him though.
Jen (she has a pretty awesome blog by the way).. we have a lovely group of women.. nothing like moms growing together in holiness.
1. I've been blogging since 2008 and though I admit I almost gave it up when pregnant with my last love (who is 12 weeks old now), I'm so glad I didn't. It's something I truly enjoy & if you've been around for awhile.. you'll notice... I love fashion. With that said.. have you seen our What I Wore.. Real Mom Style yet? I have also met some amazing people through blogging & have a community of it's own with many of them. You know who you all are!
So there you have it.. a little about me.. maybe you knew.. maybe you didn't. Check out others participating in the 7 Quick Takes Friday hosted by Conversion Diaries.